|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Cartons + ply wood case (no plastic)|
|Delivery Time:||23-28 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pieces/month|
|Application:||Quarrying, Construction, Civil Engineering, Mining,||Usage:||Mining, Water Well Drilling, Geothermal Drilling|
|Product Name:||M60 DTH Bit||Rock Formation:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Shank:||M60||Advantage:||Hign Abrasion Resistance|
|Color:||Black Or As Request||Size:||6"|
|Bit Diameter:||152mm||Rock Hardness:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Machine Type:||Drilling Tool,Drilling Equipment,Downhole Tools,Mining Machine Parts||Use:||Well Drilling,Ore Mining,Coal Mining,Coal/Ore Mining,quarry|
dth hammer bits,
atlas copco dth bits
152mm Shank M60 Tungsten DTH Drill Bits For Borehole Drilling
DTH drilling can be performed in most types of rock, hard or soft. It's a commonly used method in the mining industry (blast hole drilling), water well drilling, construction, and in the oil and gas industry. In DTH drilling, the drill string rotates while the drilling hammer continuously strikes down into the rock.
Our DTH drill bits range covers the most diverse applications in mining, natural resources exploration, water wells, quarries and civil works.
M60-152mm DTH Drill Bit overview
|Bit Diameter||152mm 6''|
|flushing hole (No.* Button Dia.mm)||2*26|
|No.* Button Dia. mm||Gauge Buttons 8*18mm|
|Front Buttons 4*14mm + 4*14mm|
1. 1.Made from premium alloy steel and high quality tungsten carbide.
2 2.Heat treated to deliver a durable and reliable balance of strength and toughness.
3 3.Large bit forgings are individually ultrasonically tested and screened for inclusions and flaws.
4 4.Specially designed bits for any application.
Face shape Features
1. Capable of drilling straighter holes in medium to hard rock which is broken or less consolidated
2. Offers high penetration rate in the above stated rock conditions
3. Has excellent air flushing characteristics
4. Predominant face style for majority of drilling conditions
1. Have a superior performance in hard, abrasive and broken rock conditions
2. They however have a slower penetration rate in comparison to a concave face bit
1. This face has been designed to offer high penetration rate in soft rock such as shale, limestone etc
2. They are recognized for having excellent capability for drilling into moderately consolidated rock conditions
At present, DTH drilling tool is widely used in underground mining, quarries, hydraulic and Hydro-Power Engineering, water well drilling, Mineral exploration, anchoring hole drilling, geothermal engineering, Subway excavation, another civil engineering.
At sollroc, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our sales team takes a proactive approach in meeting customers’ needs. We take the time to get to know you and learn about your operations so we can better assist you. We strive to meet customers’ needs by supplying the tools and equipment you need when you need them, providing product support, and following through with excellent customer service every step of the way.