|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Cartons + ply wood case (no plastic)|
|Delivery Time:||23-28 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pieces/month|
Down-the-hole drilling is to drive the hammer which behind the drill bit by compressed air via the drill pipe. The piston strikes the bit directly, while the hammer external cylinder gives straight and stable guidance of the drill bit. This makes the impact of energy is not lost in joints and allowing for much deeper percussion drilling.
Furthermore, the impact force acts on the rock at the bottom of the hole, which is more efficient, and straighter than other methods of the drilling operation.
DHD360-165mm DTH Drill Bit overview
|Bit Diameter||165mm 6 1/2''|
|flushing hole (No.* Button Dia.mm)||2*26|
|No.* Button Dia. mm||Gauge Buttons 8*18mm|
|Front Buttons 8*16mm|
1. 1.Five basic dth drill bit designs: Flat front, Convex, Speed, Concave. All shapes for all types of rock of hard, soft or abrasive.
2.Deliver maximum energy to dth drilling bit, fast drilling speed and low air consumption due to inner structure of HD series DTH hammer designed according to newest rock drilling theory.
3.Smooth performance and long service life of DTH drill bits due to high quality alloy steel materials and advanced processing technology adapted.
4.Low problem rate and easy to maintenance due to simple , reliable and easy assemble and disassemble inner structure of DTH drill bits.
5.Easy to depart the dth bit from hammer due to multi—head thread connecting chuck and cylinder of hammer.
Face shape Features
1. Capable of drilling straighter holes in medium to hard rock which is broken or less consolidated
2. Offers high penetration rate in the above stated rock conditions
3. Has excellent air flushing characteristics
4. Predominant face style for majority of drilling conditions
1. Have a superior performance in hard, abrasive and broken rock conditions
2. They however have a slower penetration rate in comparison to a concave face bit
1. This face has been designed to offer high penetration rate in soft rock such as shale, limestone etc
2. They are recognized for having excellent capability for drilling into moderately consolidated rock conditions
At present, DTH drilling tool is widely used in underground mining, quarries, hydraulic and Hydro-Power Engineering, water well drilling, Mineral exploration, anchoring hole drilling, geothermal engineering, Subway excavation, another civil engineering
.Among all the drilling method, Down The Hole(DTH) drilling is being used more and more widely and has very high efficiency for some cases.
At sollroc, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our sales team takes a proactive approach in meeting customers’ needs. We take the time to get to know you and learn about your operations so we can better assist you. We strive to meet customers’ needs by supplying the tools and equipment you need when you need them, providing product support, and following through with excellent customer service every step of the way.
|Application:||Quarrying, Construction, Civil Engineering, Mining,||Usage:||Mining, Water Well Drilling, Geothermal Drilling|
|Product Name:||DHD360 DTH Bit||Rock Formation:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Shank:||DHD360||Advantage:||Hign Abrasion Resistance|
|Color:||Black Or As Request||Size:||6"|
|Bit Diameter:||165mm||Rock Hardness:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Machine Type:||Drilling Tool,Drilling Equipment,Downhole Tools,Mining Machine Parts||Use:||Well Drilling,Ore Mining,Coal Mining,Coal/Ore Mining,quarry|