|Application:||Quarrying, Construction, Civil Engineering, Mining,||Usage:||Mining, Water Well Drilling, Geothermal Drilling|
|Product Name:||DHD340 DTH Bit||Rock Formation:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Shank:||DHD340||Advantage:||Hign Abrasion Resistance|
|Color:||Black Or As Request||Size:||4"|
|Bit Diameter:||115mm||Rock Hardness:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Machine Type:||Drilling Tool,Drilling Equipment,Downhole Tools,Mining Machine Parts||Use:||Well Drilling,Ore Mining,Coal Mining,Coal/Ore Mining,quarry|
dth hammer bits,
atlas copco dth bits
Down-the-hole rock tools (drilling tools) are rock drilling equipment which takes compressed air as power source to partially transfer impact power into drilling holes. An air distributing device in a top hammer controls a piston to move back and forth. An impact device arranged in the front of the top hammer transfers the impact powder to a down-the-hole bit to crush rocks.
Sollroc manufacture rock drill bits diameter range from 2” to 24” and has full range of most common face shapes, button configurations and shank styles to match the application and rock formations you are drilling.
DHD340-115mm DTH Drill Bit overview
|Bit Diameter||115mm 4 1/2''|
|flushing hole (No.* Button Dia.mm)||2*18|
|No.* Button Dia. mm||Gauge Buttons 7*14mm|
|Front Buttons 7*13mm|
3. 1.Large bit forgings are individually ultrasonically tested and screened for inclusions and flaws.
4. 2.Specially designed bits for any application.
5. 3.Multiple varieties of head, face, shank and inserts available.
6. 4.Advanced flow simulation used to improve chip removal and reduce noise.
5.Smooth performance and long service life of DTH drill bits due to high quality alloy steel materials and advanced processing technology adapted.
Face shape Features
1. Capable of drilling straighter holes in medium to hard rock which is broken or less consolidated
2. Offers high penetration rate in the above stated rock conditions
3. Has excellent air flushing characteristics
4. Predominant face style for majority of drilling conditions
1. Have a superior performance in hard, abrasive and broken rock conditions
2. They however have a slower penetration rate in comparison to a concave face bit
1. This face has been designed to offer high penetration rate in soft rock such as shale, limestone etc
2. They are recognized for having excellent capability for drilling into moderately consolidated rock conditions
At present, DTH drilling tool is widely used in underground mining, quarries, hydraulic and Hydro-Power Engineering, water well drilling, Mineral exploration, anchoring hole drilling, geothermal engineering, Subway excavation, another civil engineering.
At sollroc, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our sales team takes a proactive approach in meeting customers’ needs. We take the time to get to know you and learn about your operations so we can better assist you. We strive to meet customers’ needs by supplying the tools and equipment you need when you need them, providing product support, and following through with excellent customer service every step of the way.
Contact Person: Ms. Ling Bo