|Color:||Black Or You Wanted||Material:||High Carbon Steel|
|Application:||Hole Drilling In Mines, Hydrology And Water Well ,Geothermal Well||Usage:||Geologic Exploration,gravel Stratu|
|Formation:||Complicated Gravel Formation||Quality:||Best|
Mining Grade Control RC Hammer,
3.5" Remet Thread RC Hammer,
Mining Grade Control Reverse Circulation Hammer
Reverse Circulation RC hammer For Exploration And Grade Control RC Drilling
Reverse circulation (RC) drilling uses a bit attached to a down-hole hammer to produce a hole. Unlike diamond drilling, RC drilling produces samples of rock cuttings rather than a sample of rock core. The down-hole hammer is powered by compressed air, which also acts as the medium bringing the drill cuttings up to surface. It is mainly used in deep hole exploration and mining ore grade control.
1. Based on previous experience of odinary hammer,combined with feature of reverse circulation hammer,optimized internal structure and ideal energy transfer,thus ensuring the series of hammers drilling with fast,smooth and continuous sampling.
2. The internal structure is very simple with components of high rigidity,thus ensuring long life and maintenance of the hammer.
3. The collection tube adopts an integrative design and can be replaced without disassembling the hanmmer with catburizing treatment,it has good abrasive resistance.
4. Equipment with bits designed with patent.Simplt by replacing the drill bit,the same hanmmer can drill holes different sizes ensuring that the sample is not contaminated.
5. In difficult conditions such as loose soil,hard rock and plenty of water exist,sampling can be done well.
SOLLROC Reverse Circulation drilling (RC) ,from size 3’’ to 5.5’’, is a technique of drilling that uses dual wall drill rods that consist of an outer drill rod with an inner tube. By using compressed air to extract rock fragments sample,the samples travel through rods to a sample splitter at surface, avoiding all contact between the samples and the borehole wall that allows samples to be retrieved with minimal contamination,which is mainly used in deep hole exploration and mining grade control.
By Air, By express or By Sea
Contact Person: Ms. Ling Bo