|Color:||Black Or You Wanted||Material:||High Carbon Steel|
|Application:||Hole Drilling In Mines, Hydrology And Water Well ,Geothermal Well||Usage:||Geologic Exploration,gravel Stratu|
|Formation:||Complicated Gravel Formation||Quality:||Best|
3" Remet Thread RC Hammer,
SRC531 RC Hammer,
Geological Exploration Reverse Circulation Hammer
3''-5.5'' Rock Mining Grade Control RC Drill Hammers for Geological Exploration
Reverse Circulation (RC) drilling is used to collect mineral and rock samples quickly and efficiently using a large rotary drill and air compressor. Reverse Circulation (or RC) drilling is one of the most frequently used methods of drilling used across the world as it is more cost effective and efficient then other methods of drilling. When compared to RAB (Rotary Air Blast) and diamond drilling, RC drilling seems to be somewhere in the middle when it comes to cost, time, quality of samples, technique and depth.
1. Direct drilling cost reductions in the range of 25% to 40%.
2. Faster completion of drill programs with quicker delivery of results.
3. Reduced man-hours at the drill with decreased exposure to potential accidents.
4. Reduced contractor activity in the mine reduces mine support burden.
5. Indirect cost reductions gained from a simplified sampling process.
6. Requires less water than diamond drilling.
|Hammer||Hole Range||External Diameter||Length||Connection Thread||Working Pressure|
SOLLROC Reverse Circulation drilling (RC) ,from size 3’’ to 5.5’’, is a technique of drilling that uses dual wall drill rods that consist of an outer drill rod with an inner tube. By using compressed air to extract rock fragments sample,the samples travel through rods to a sample splitter at surface, avoiding all contact between the samples and the borehole wall that allows samples to be retrieved with minimal contamination,which is mainly used in deep hole exploration and mining grade control.
By Air, By express or By Sea
Contact Person: Serena Gong