|Color:||Black Or You Wanted||Material:||High Carbon Steel|
|Application:||Hole Drilling In Mines, Hydrology And Water Well ,Geothermal Well||Usage:||Geologic Exploration,gravel Stratu|
|Formation:||Complicated Gravel Formation||Quality:||Best|
PR54 Reverse Circulation Hammer,
Thread 4.5'' RC Hammer,
Rock Drilling RC Hammer
PR54 High Air Pressure RC Hammer with Thread 4.5'' Metzke for Rock Drilling
RC drilling uses a drill bit that features round, protruding tungsten-carbide buttons, to cut through hard rock and earth. The drill rods themselves are hollow and feature an inner tube with an outer barrel (similar to air core drilling).
RC drilling is commonly employed in open-cut mines and used for pit grade control and in delivering useful insight for mine planning and blasting. It has an optimal depth of between 300-500 metres.
1. Direct drilling cost reductions in the range of 25% to 40%.
2. Faster completion of drill programs with quicker delivery of results.
3. Reduced man-hours at the drill with decreased exposure to potential accidents.
4. Reduced contractor activity in the mine reduces mine support burden.
5. Indirect cost reductions gained from a simplified sampling process.
6. Requires less water than diamond drilling.
Product specifications: PR54 RC Bits
SOLLROC Reverse Circulation drilling (RC) ,from size 3’’ to 5.5’’, is a technique of drilling that uses dual wall drill rods that consist of an outer drill rod with an inner tube. By using compressed air to extract rock fragments sample,the samples travel through rods to a sample splitter at surface, avoiding all contact between the samples and the borehole wall that allows samples to be retrieved with minimal contamination,which is mainly used in deep hole exploration and mining grade control.
By Air, By express or By Sea
Contact Person: Ms. Ling Bo