|Application:||Quarrying, Construction, Civil Engineering, Mining,||Usage:||Mining, Water Well Drilling, Geothermal Drilling|
|Product Name:||M50 DTH Bit||Rock Formation:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Shank:||M50||Advantage:||Hign Abrasion Resistance|
|Color:||Black Or As Request||Size:||5"|
|Bit Diameter:||130-156mm||Rock Hardness:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Machine Type:||Drilling Tool,Drilling Equipment,Downhole Tools,Mining Machine Parts||Use:||Well Drilling,Ore Mining,Coal Mining,Coal/Ore Mining,quarry|
dth hammer bits,
atlas copco dth bits
High Air Pressure M50-130mm Black Water Well Drill Bits With Abrasion Resistance
Sollroc offers a wide range of high performing drilling equipment designed for percussive drilling. In fact, we offer the most productive DTH hammers in the world. DTH drilling as a method is growing in popularity in both foundation works and in well and geothermal drilling. As the global redevelopment of urban areas continues, this trend comes with a challenge - accessing and drilling in populated areas without damaging the existing structures around the work site. It is obvious that our customers in geotechnical operations have very different demands on the equipment than those working with high production drilling in, for example, quarrying. The demand for application-tailored solutions is increasing.
M50-130mm DTH Drill Bit overview
|Bit Diameter||130mm 5 1/8''|
|flushing hole (No.* Button Dia.mm)||2*20|
|No.* Button Dia. mm||Gauge Buttons 7*16mm|
|Front Buttons 7*14mm|
1. Higher Penetrate Rate & withstand High pressures.
2. Higher Product Life.
3. High Quality Buttons penetrated at proper places for Efficient use of Drilling
Face shape Features
1. Capable of drilling straighter holes in medium to hard rock which is broken or less consolidated
2. Offers high penetration rate in the above stated rock conditions
3. Has excellent air flushing characteristics
4. Predominant face style for majority of drilling conditions
1. Have a superior performance in hard, abrasive and broken rock conditions
2. They however have a slower penetration rate in comparison to a concave face bit
1. This face has been designed to offer high penetration rate in soft rock such as shale, limestone etc
2. They are recognized for having excellent capability for drilling into moderately consolidated rock conditions
At present, DTH drilling tool is widely used in underground mining, quarries, hydraulic and Hydro-Power Engineering, water well drilling, Mineral exploration, anchoring hole drilling, geothermal engineering, Subway excavation, another civil engineering.
Sollroc , with more 10 years of experience ,is one of the professional manufacturer and supplier of high performance rock drilling tools like: DTH hammers and bits, RC hammers and bits, DTH drill rods and top hammer drilling tools. Our tools are widely used in different drilling applications including mining, quarrying, water well drilling, geotechnical industries and etc.
Contact Person: Ms. Ling Bo