|Application:||Quarrying, Construction, Civil Engineering, Mining,||Usage:||Mining, Water Well Drilling, Geothermal Drilling|
|Product Name:||DHD360 DTH Bit||Rock Formation:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Shank:||DHD360||Advantage:||Hign Abrasion Resistance|
|Color:||Black Or As Request||Size:||6"|
|Bit Diameter:||152-203mm||Rock Hardness:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Machine Type:||Drilling Tool,Drilling Equipment,Downhole Tools,Mining Machine Parts||Use:||Well Drilling,Ore Mining,Coal Mining,Coal/Ore Mining,quarry|
dth hammer bits,
atlas copco dth bits
6 Inch - 152mm Shank Dth Bits DHD360 Black High Air Pressure For Mining
Sollroc produces the most efficient drilling hammers (DTH), built for the most diverse applications: water drilling, construction, mines etc. Our technology and unique design gives to our drilling hammers high performance, in various types of formations.
Sollroc offers a wide range of high performing drilling equipment designed for percussive drilling. In fact, we offer the most productive DTH hammers in the world. DTH drilling as a method is growing in popularity in both foundation works and in well and geothermal drilling. As the global redevelopment of urban areas continues, this trend comes with a challenge - accessing and drilling in populated areas without damaging the existing structures around the work site. It is obvious that our customers in geotechnical operations have very different demands on the equipment than those working with high production drilling in, for example, quarrying. The demand for application-tailored solutions is increasing.
DHD360-152mm DTH Drill Bit overview
|Bit Diameter||152mm 6''|
|flushing hole (No.* Button Dia.mm)||2*26|
|No.* Button Dia. mm||Gauge Buttons 8*18mm|
|Front Buttons 4*16mm+ 4*14mm|
1. Long life of bit: alloy steel material has a long service life, which is higher than similar products;
2. High drilling efficiency: the drill teeth are wear-resistant, so that the drill bit can always be sharp, thus greatly improving the entering speed of the teeth;
3. Steady drilling speed: the drill bit breaks the rock by scraping and cutting;
4. Good spacing effect: the new diamond head has strong abrasion resistance and good spacing performance, which enables the cutting teeth to be utilized efficiently;
5. Wide application range: it has been proved by practice that this drill bit is suitable for drilling in soft and medium hard formations, such as carbonate rock, limestone, cretaceous rock, clay rock, siltstone and sandstone (below grade 9 of drill ability,). Compared with general drills, especially in rock formations of grade 6-8, the effect is especially remarkable
Face shape Features
1. Capable of drilling straighter holes in medium to hard rock which is broken or less consolidated
2. Offers high penetration rate in the above stated rock conditions
3. Has excellent air flushing characteristics
4. Predominant face style for majority of drilling conditions
1. Have a superior performance in hard, abrasive and broken rock conditions
2. They however have a slower penetration rate in comparison to a concave face bit
1. This face has been designed to offer high penetration rate in soft rock such as shale, limestone etc
2. They are recognized for having excellent capability for drilling into moderately consolidated rock conditions
At present, DTH drilling tool is widely used in underground mining, quarries, hydraulic and Hydro-Power Engineering, water well drilling, Mineral exploration, anchoring hole drilling, geothermal engineering, Subway excavation, another civil engineering.
1. Our factory has been specialized in manufacturing drilling tools and spare parts for over 10 years.
2. We have advanced technology and equipment.
3. Our technician has more than 13 year's professional working experience.
Contact Person: Ms. Ling Bo