|Application:||Quarrying, Construction, Civil Engineering, Mining,||Usage:||Mining, Water Well Drilling, Geothermal Drilling|
|Product Name:||QL60 DTH Bit||Rock Formation:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Shank:||QL60||Advantage:||Hign Abrasion Resistance|
|Color:||Black Or As Request||Size:||6 3/4"|
|Bit Diameter:||171mm||Rock Hardness:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Machine Type:||Drilling Tool,Drilling Equipment,Downhole Tools,Mining Machine Parts||Use:||Well Drilling,Ore Mining,Coal Mining,Coal/Ore Mining,quarry|
dth hammer bits,
atlas copco dth bits
The DTH drilling rig adopts an excellent motor, which has the characteristics of high efficiency, convenient operation, low investment and high economic benefit. Widely used in slope support, quarry, water conservancy projects, anchor bolts, highway and railway construction.
The principal drilling methods used in mines today are mechanical ones in which a drill drives cutting tools into rock by means of static or dynamic force. Percussion rock drills are the most commonly used equipment for drilling in small-scale surface or underground mining situations, whereas rotary crushing drills or down the hole drills (DTHs) are generally employed for mining in large-scale surface mines.
QL60-171mm DTH Drill Bit overview
|Bit Diameter||171mm 6 3/4''|
|flushing hole (No.* Button Dia.mm)||2*26|
|No.* Button Dia. mm||Gauge Buttons 8*18mm|
|Front Buttons 10*16mm|
The alloy steel is very strong and has long service life.
Strong torque, head design rich for different geological needs.
Standard of work size. Reduce wear and tear to screws and extend service life.
Different sizes and sizes. Meet the needs of different airlines.
Face shape Features
1. Capable of drilling straighter holes in medium to hard rock which is broken or less consolidated
2. Offers high penetration rate in the above stated rock conditions
3. Has excellent air flushing characteristics
4. Predominant face style for majority of drilling conditions
1. Have a superior performance in hard, abrasive and broken rock conditions
2. They however have a slower penetration rate in comparison to a concave face bit
1. This face has been designed to offer high penetration rate in soft rock such as shale, limestone etc
2. They are recognized for having excellent capability for drilling into moderately consolidated rock conditions
At present, DTH drilling tool is widely used in underground mining, quarries, hydraulic and Hydro-Power Engineering, water well drilling, Mineral exploration, anchoring hole drilling, geothermal engineering, Subway excavation, another civil engineering
.Among all the drilling method, Down The Hole(DTH) drilling is being used more and more widely and has very high efficiency for some cases.
At sollroc, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our sales team takes a proactive approach in meeting customers’ needs. We take the time to get to know you and learn about your operations so we can better assist you. We strive to meet customers’ needs by supplying the tools and equipment you need when you need them, providing product support, and following through with excellent customer service every step of the way.
Contact Person: Serena Gong