|Application:||Quarrying, Construction, Civil Engineering, Mining,||Usage:||Mining, Water Well Drilling, Geothermal Drilling|
|Product Name:||QL80 DTH Bit||Rock Formation:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Shank:||QL80||Advantage:||Hign Abrasion Resistance|
|Color:||Black Or As Request||Size:||8"|
|Bit Diameter:||203mm||Rock Hardness:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Machine Type:||Drilling Tool,Drilling Equipment,Downhole Tools,Mining Machine Parts||Use:||Well Drilling,Ore Mining,Coal Mining,Coal/Ore Mining,quarry|
dth hammer bits,
atlas copco dth bits
Made of high-quality steel and carbide as raw materials. After special heat treatment, the ball-toothed drill bit can meet the requirements of rock formation with strong hardness and minimize the loss during energy transmission. Uniform tooth force is not easy to drop teeth and tooth removal, so that the impact energy can be concentrated on the rock to achieve efficient tunneling.
QL80-203mm DTH Drill Bit overview
|Bit Diameter||203mm 8''|
|flushing hole (No.* Button Dia.mm)||2*30|
|No.* Button Dia. mm||Gauge Buttons 10*18mm|
|Front Buttons 8*18mm + 6*16mm|
The alloy steel is very strong and has long service life.
Strong torque, head design rich for different geological needs.
Standard of work size. Reduce wear and tear to screws and extend service life.
Different sizes and sizes. Meet the needs of different airlines.
Face shape Features
1. Capable of drilling straighter holes in medium to hard rock which is broken or less consolidated
2. Offers high penetration rate in the above stated rock conditions
3. Has excellent air flushing characteristics
4. Predominant face style for majority of drilling conditions
1. Have a superior performance in hard, abrasive and broken rock conditions
2. They however have a slower penetration rate in comparison to a concave face bit
1. This face has been designed to offer high penetration rate in soft rock such as shale, limestone etc
2. They are recognized for having excellent capability for drilling into moderately consolidated rock conditions
At present, DTH drilling tool is widely used in underground mining, quarries, hydraulic and Hydro-Power Engineering, water well drilling, Mineral exploration, anchoring hole drilling, geothermal engineering, Subway excavation, another civil engineering.
DTH is one of the most efficient ways of drilling rock, using a rapid hammer action to break the rock into sizeable chips which are then evacuated from the bore hole by the air exhausted from the DTH Hammer. The technique provides fast drilling of accurately aligned, straight and clean holes in most ground conditions.
At sollroc, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our sales team takes a proactive approach in meeting customers’ needs. We take the time to get to know you and learn about your operations so we can better assist you. We strive to meet customers’ needs by supplying the tools and equipment you need when you need them, providing product support, and following through with excellent customer service every step of the way.
Contact Person: Serena Gong