|Application:||Quarrying, Construction, Civil Engineering, Mining,||Usage:||Mining, Water Well Drilling, Geothermal Drilling|
|Product Name:||Cop32 DTH Bit||Rock Formation:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Shank:||Cop32||Advantage:||Hign Abrasion Resistance|
|Color:||Black Or As Request||Size:||4 1/2''|
|Bit Diameter:||105mm||Rock Hardness:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Machine Type:||Drilling Tool,Drilling Equipment,Downhole Tools,Mining Machine Parts||Use:||Well Drilling,Ore Mining,Coal Mining,Coal/Ore Mining,quarry|
105mm 4 1/2'' DTH Drill Bits,
17 Bar DTH Drill Bits,
Shank COP32 dth hammer button bits
17 Bar 105mm 4 1/2'' DTH Bit Shank Cop32 Black For DTH Drilling
Each High Air Pressure DTH Drill Bit is made from quality alloy steel, and has been precision machined to produce a perfect body, heat treated to the required hardness, given surface compression for fatigue resistance, and fitted with precision buttons manufactured in-house. These are deigned for specific applications for all rock types, hardness's and condition. Bit life and rate of penetration are the most important criteria in selecting the right bit for a particular application.
Cop32 105mm 4 1/8'' DTH Drill Bit overview
|Bit Diameter||105mm 4 1/8''|
|No.* Button Dia. mm||Gauge Buttons 6*14mm|
|Front Buttons 5*13mm|
Cop32 series DTH bit overview
|Diameter||Button Configure Dia*qty.||Bit design||
|Metric||Inch||Guage button||Front button|
|90mm||3 1/2''||14mm*6||12mm*2+13mm*2||Convex face||4.3|
|90mm||3 1/2''||14mm*6||12mm*4||Flat face||4.3|
|95mm||3 3/4''||14mm*6||13mm*4||Convex face||4.4|
|100mm||3 15/16''||14mm*6||13mm*2+13mm*3||Convex face||4.6|
|105mm||4 1/8''||14mm*6||13mm*2+13mm*3||Convex face||4.8|
|105mm||4 1/8''||13mm*8||12mm*6||Flat face||4.8|
1. 1.Five basic dth drill bit designs: Flat front, Convex, Speed, Concave.
All shapes for all types of rock of hard, soft or abrasive.
2.Deliver maximum energy to dth drilling bit, fast drilling speed and low air consumption due to inner structure of SOLLROC series DTH hammer designed according to newest rock drilling theory.
3.Smooth performance and long service life of DTH drill bits due to high quality alloy steel materials and advanced processing technology adapted.
4.Low problem rate and easy to maintenance due to simple , reliable and easy assemble and disassemble inner structure of DTH drill bits.
5.Easy to depart the dth bit from hammer due to multi—head thread connecting chuck and cylinder of hammer.
Face shape Features
1. Capable of drilling straighter holes in medium to hard rock which is broken or less consolidated
2. Offers high penetration rate in the above stated rock conditions
3. Has excellent air flushing characteristics
4. Predominant face style for majority of drilling conditions
1. Have a superior performance in hard, abrasive and broken rock conditions
2. They however have a slower penetration rate in comparison to a concave face bit
1. This face has been designed to offer high penetration rate in soft rock such as shale, limestone etc
2. They are recognized for having excellent capability for drilling into moderately consolidated rock conditions
At present, DTH drilling tool is widely used in underground mining, quarries, hydraulic and Hydro-Power Engineering, water well drilling, Mineral exploration, anchoring hole drilling, geothermal engineering, Subway excavation, another civil engineering.
DTH is one of the most efficient ways of drilling rock, using a rapid hammer action to break the rock into sizeable chips which are then evacuated from the bore hole by the air exhausted from the DTH Hammer. The technique provides fast drilling of accurately aligned, straight and clean holes in most ground conditions.
1. Our factory has been specialized in manufacturing drilling tools and spare parts for over 10 years.
2. We have advanced technology and equipment.
3. Our technician has more than 13 year's professional working experience.
Contact Person: Ms. Ling Bo