|Application:||Quarrying, Construction, Civil Engineering, Mining,||Usage:||Mining, Water Well Drilling, Geothermal Drilling|
|Product Name:||DHD340A DTH Bit||Rock Formation:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Shank:||DHD340A||Advantage:||Hign Abrasion Resistance|
|Color:||Black Or As Request||Size:||4 1/2''|
|Bit Diameter:||115mm||Rock Hardness:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Machine Type:||Drilling Tool,Drilling Equipment,Downhole Tools,Mining Machine Parts||Use:||Well Drilling,Ore Mining,Coal Mining,Coal/Ore Mining,quarry|
115mm Tungsten Carbide Drill Bits,
Concave Face Tungsten Carbide Drill Bits,
4 1/2'' carbide rock drill bits
Concave Face Quality Carbide DTH Bit 115mm DHD340A Use For Medium Hard Rock Formation
DHD340A 115mm 4 1/2'' DTH Drill Bit overview
|Bit Diameter||115mm 4 1/2''|
|No.* Button Dia. mm||Gauge Buttons 7*14mm|
|Front Buttons 6*14mm|
DHD340A series DTH bit overview
|Diameter||Button Configure Dia*qty.||Bit design||
|Metric||Inch||Guage button||Front button|
|115mm||4 1/2''||14mm*7||14mm*2+14mm*4||Convex face||8.1|
|115mm||4 1/2''||16mm*7||14mm*2+14mm*4||Convex face||8.1|
|115mm||4 1/2''||14mm*8||14mm*2+14mm*4||Convex face||8.1|
|125mm||4 15/16''||14mm*8||13mm*3+14mm*4||Convex face||8.7|
|130mm||5 1/8''||14mm*8||14mm*7||Flat face||9|
1. 1.The surface of the parts is treated with anti-fatigue strengthening treatment, which has a longer working life
Face shape Features
1. Capable of drilling straighter holes in medium to hard rock which is broken or less consolidated
2. Offers high penetration rate in the above stated rock conditions
3. Has excellent air flushing characteristics
4. Predominant face style for majority of drilling conditions
1. Have a superior performance in hard, abrasive and broken rock conditions
2. They however have a slower penetration rate in comparison to a concave face bit
1. This face has been designed to offer high penetration rate in soft rock such as shale, limestone etc
2. They are recognized for having excellent capability for drilling into moderately consolidated rock conditions
At present, DTH drilling tool is widely used in underground mining, quarries, hydraulic and Hydro-Power Engineering, water well drilling, Mineral exploration, anchoring hole drilling, geothermal engineering, Subway excavation, another civil engineering.
DTH is one of the most efficient ways of drilling rock, using a rapid hammer action to break the rock into sizeable chips which are then evacuated from the bore hole by the air exhausted from the DTH Hammer. The technique provides fast drilling of accurately aligned, straight and clean holes in most ground conditions.
1. Our factory has been specialized in manufacturing drilling tools and spare parts for over 10 years.
2. We have advanced technology and equipment.
3. Our technician has more than 13 year's professional working experience.
Contact Person: Serena Gong