|Application:||Quarrying, Construction, Civil Engineering, Mining,||Usage:||Mining, Water Well Drilling, Geothermal Drilling|
|Product Name:||SD8 DTH Bit||Rock Formation:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Shank:||SD8||Advantage:||Hign Abrasion Resistance|
|Color:||Black Or As Request||Size:||8''|
|Bit Diameter:||203mm||Rock Hardness:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Machine Type:||Drilling Tool,Drilling Equipment,Downhole Tools,Mining Machine Parts||Use:||Well Drilling,Ore Mining,Coal Mining,Coal/Ore Mining,quarry|
Thread 4 1/2'' Tungsten Carbide Drill Bits,
Dia 203mm Tungsten Carbide Drill Bits,
concave face carbide rock drill bits
Thread 4 1/2'' API REG Tungsten Carbide Button SD8 8''-203mm DTH Bit For Water Well Drilling
Drill bit life and cost is the prime consideration on a drill site, rotation speeds should becarefully monitored.DTH drill bits are rotary - Percussive tools with the emphasis on Percussive . Theirfunction is to fracture the material being drilled which should then be immediately carriedaway by the exhaust air. Button bits have no cutting or tearing action as such and the effect ofrapid rotation can be prejudicial rather than beneficial to the life of the bit, especially in abrasiverock which wears away fast moving peripheral inserts or in solid dense material which causesthe peripheral inserts to overheat and spall due to friction.If the string is rotated too slowly, this will cause the buttons to impact previously chipped areasof the hole with a resultant drop in penetration speed.As a general guide - the harder the rock or the larger the bit diameter -the slower therotation speed required.It may be necessary however to increase the rotation speed where the rock is badly fissured inorder to prevent stalling.It should be remembered however that stalling in the bore hole could be the result of a verybadly worn bit and increasing the rotation speed in these circumstances will only accelerate the problem.
SD8 203mm 8'' DTH Drill Bit overview
|Bit Diameter||203mm 8''|
|No.* Button Dia. mm||Gauge Buttons 10*18mm|
|Front Buttons 8*18mm + 5*16mm|
SD8 series DTH bit overview
|Diameter||Button Configure Dia*qty.||Bit design||
|Metric||Inch||Guage button||Front button|
|216mm||8 1/2''||18mm*10||18mm*8+16mm*6||Concave face||44.3|
|219mm||8 5/8''||18mm*10||18mm*8+16mm*6||Concave face||44.8|
|245mm||9 5/8''||19mm*12||16mm*12+16mm*8||Concave face||51.5|
1. 1. Long life span: the wear-resist of tungsten carbides is 10-20 times higher compared with other similar materials, which greatly extends the life of the carbide bits;
Face shape Features
1. Capable of drilling straighter holes in medium to hard rock which is broken or less consolidated
2. Offers high penetration rate in the above stated rock conditions
3. Has excellent air flushing characteristics
4. Predominant face style for majority of drilling conditions
1. Have a superior performance in hard, abrasive and broken rock conditions
2. They however have a slower penetration rate in comparison to a concave face bit
1. This face has been designed to offer high penetration rate in soft rock such as shale, limestone etc
2. They are recognized for having excellent capability for drilling into moderately consolidated rock conditions
At present, DTH drilling tool is widely used in underground mining, quarries, hydraulic and Hydro-Power Engineering, water well drilling, Mineral exploration, anchoring hole drilling, geothermal engineering, Subway excavation, another civil engineering.
DTH is one of the most efficient ways of drilling rock, using a rapid hammer action to break the rock into sizeable chips which are then evacuated from the bore hole by the air exhausted from the DTH Hammer. The technique provides fast drilling of accurately aligned, straight and clean holes in most ground conditions.
1. Our factory has been specialized in manufacturing drilling tools and spare parts for over 10 years.
2. We have advanced technology and equipment.
3. Our technician has more than 13 year's professional working experience.
Contact Person: Serena Gong