|Color:||Black Or You Wanted||Material:||High Carbon Steel|
|Application:||Hole Drilling In Mines, Hydrology And Water Well ,Geothermal Well||Usage:||Hole Drilling In Mines,Hydrology,exploration And Gravel Stratum|
|Formation:||Complicated Gravel Formation||Quality:||Best|
SRC040 RC Rock Drill Bits,
SRE545 Rock Drill Bits,
5'' Carbon Steel RC Drill Bit
Good Wear Resistance Black 5'' SRE545/SRC040 RC Rock Drill Bit For Grade Control
Reverse Circulation (RC) drilling uses abit attached to a down-hole hammer to produce a hole.Unlike diamond drilling,RC drilling produces samples of rock cuttings rather than a sample of rock core.The down-hole hammer is powered by compressed air,which also acts as the medium bringing the drill cuttings up to surface.It is mainly used in deep hole exploration and mining ore grade control.
RC series drill bit specification
|Drill bit shank||
|Guage||Front||Center||Recommend shroud||weight (kg)|
1.Based on previous experience of ordinary hammers, combined with the features of reverse circulation hammer, optimized internal structure and ideal energy transfer, thus ensuring the series of hammers drilling with fast, smooth and continuous sampling.
2. The internal structure is very simple with components of high rigidity, thus ensuring long life and easy maintenance of the hammer.
3.The collection tube adopts an integrative design and can be replaced without disassembling the hammer. With carburizing treatment, it has good abrasive resistance.
4.Equipped with bits designed with patent. Simply by replacing the drill bit, the same hammer can drill holes of different sizes ensuring that the sample is not contaminated.
5. In difficult conditions such as loose soil, hard rock and plenty of water exists, sampling can be done well.
Basics of Reverse Circulation Drilling:
(1) RC drilling uses rods with inner and outer tubes, the drill cuttings are returned to surface inside the rods. The drilling mechanism is a pneumatic reciprocating piston known as a hammer driving a tungsten-steel drill bit.
(2) RC drilling utilizes much larger rigs and machinery and depths of up to 500 meters are routinely achieved. RC drilling ideally produces dry rock chips, as large air compressors dry the rock out ahead of the advancing drill bit.
(3) RC drilling is slower and costlier but achieves better penetration than RAB or air core drilling; it is cheaper than diamond coring and is thus preferred for most mineral exploration work.
(4) Reverse circulation is achieved by blowing air down the annulus of the rod, the differential pressure creating air lift of the water and cuttings up the inner tube which is inside each rod. It reaches the deflector box at the top of the drill string then moves through a sample hose which is attached to the top of the cyclone.
The drill cuttings travel around the inside of the cyclone until they fall through an opening at the bottom and are collected in a sample bag. For any drill hole there will be a large number of sample bags, each one marked to record the location and drilling depth that the sample was obtained.
The collected series of sample bag cuttings are later taken for analysis to determine the mineral composition of the drill hole. The analysis results of each individual bag represents the mineral composition at a particular sample point in the drill hole. Geologists can then survey the drilled ground analysis and make decisions about the value of the overall mineral deposit.
SOLLROC Reverse Circulation drilling (RC) ,from size 3’’ to 5.5’’, is a technique of drilling that uses dual wall drill rods that consist of an outer drill rod with an inner tube. By using compressed air to extract rock fragments sample,the samples travel through rods to a sample splitter at surface, avoiding all contact between the samples and the borehole wall that allows samples to be retrieved with minimal contamination,which is mainly used in deep hole exploration and mining grade control.
By Air, By express or By Sea
Ply-wooden cases + pallet
Contact Person: Ms. Ling Bo