|Application:||Quarrying, Construction, Civil Engineering, Mining,||Usage:||Mining, Water Well Drilling, Geothermal Drilling|
|Product Name:||190mm DTH Bit||Rock Formation:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Shank:||DHD,Cop,QL,Mission,SD||Advantage:||Hign Abrasion Resistance|
|Color:||Black Or As Request||Size:||7 1/2"|
|Bit Diameter:||190mm||Rock Hardness:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Machine Type:||Drilling Tool,Drilling Equipment,Downhole Tools,Mining Machine Parts||Use:||Well Drilling,Ore Mining,Coal Mining,Coal/Ore Mining,quarry|
190mm DTH Drill Bits,
Mission 60 DTH Drill Bits,
7 1/2" dth hammer bits
6'' DTH Drill Bit With Different Shank And Tungsten Carbide Inserts For Blasting
Our hammer and bits are made of high quality alloy steel with advanced heat threatment to assure the good drilling performance and long service life. They are widely used by our customers all over the world.
1. Proprietary high quality carbide ensures high quality and performance
2. Carbide grade options for long life in challenging applications
3. Face designs to maximize penetration rate and tool life
4. Optimized flushing designs to aid in cuttings removal and reduce wear
190mm DTH Drill Bit overview
1. Computer analysis and laboratory trials have been used to optimize the number of buttons as well as their size and positioning throughout the bit front.
2. Carbide has been carefully designed to minimize the risk of button loss and button failure
3. The design of the bit body and the frontal sludge grooves provides uniform flushing with reduces steel wash on both bit and the hammer.
4. Material processes and multiple heat treatment have focussed on achieving maximum resistance to fatigue failure.
5. Special bit designs such as Concave and Convex/CB are available on request.
At present, DTH drilling tool is widely used in underground mining, quarries, hydraulic and Hydro-Power Engineering, water well drilling, Mineral exploration, anchoring hole drilling, geothermal engineering, Subway excavation, another civil engineering.
DTH is one of the most efficient ways of drilling rock, using a rapid hammer action to break the rock into sizeable chips which are then evacuated from the bore hole by the air exhausted from the DTH Hammer. The technique provides fast drilling of accurately aligned, straight and clean holes in most ground conditions.
At sollroc, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our sales team takes a proactive approach in meeting customers’ needs. We take the time to get to know you and learn about your operations so we can better assist you. We strive to meet customers’ needs by supplying the tools and equipment you need when you need them, providing product support, and following through with excellent customer service every step of the way.
Contact Person: Ms. Ling Bo