|Application:||Quarrying, Construction, Civil Engineering, Mining,||Usage:||Mining, Water Well Drilling, Geothermal Drilling|
|Product Name:||203mm DTH Bit||Rock Formation:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Shank:||DHD,Cop,QL,Mission,SD||Advantage:||Hign Abrasion Resistance|
|Color:||Black Or As Request||Size:||8"|
|Bit Diameter:||203mm||Rock Hardness:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Machine Type:||Drilling Tool,Drilling Equipment,Downhole Tools,Mining Machine Parts||Use:||Well Drilling,Ore Mining,Coal Mining,Coal/Ore Mining,quarry|
203mm Down The Hole Drill Bits,
SGS Down The Hole Drill Bits,
High Pressure DTH Drill Bits
High Quality 203mm High Pressure Down-the- hole DTH Drill Bit For Rock Mining
1) Widely used in metal mine, quarry, tunneling, hydro-electricalengineering and so on.
2) Higher drilling efficiency.
3) Longer service life.
4) Better wear-resistance and impact-resistance.
5) Easier bit-back performance.
203mm DTH Drill Bit overview
Face shape Features
1. Capable of drilling straighter holes in medium to hard rock which is broken or less consolidated
2. Offers high penetration rate in the above stated rock conditions
3. Has excellent air flushing characteristics
4. Predominant face style for majority of drilling conditions
1. Have a superior performance in hard, abrasive and broken rock conditions
2. They however have a slower penetration rate in comparison to a concave face bit
1. This face has been designed to offer high penetration rate in soft rock such as shale, limestone etc
2. They are recognized for having excellent capability for drilling into moderately consolidated rock conditions
At present, DTH drilling tool is widely used in underground mining, quarries, hydraulic and Hydro-Power Engineering, water well drilling, Mineral exploration, anchoring hole drilling, geothermal engineering, Subway excavation, another civil engineering.
DTH is one of the most efficient ways of drilling rock, using a rapid hammer action to break the rock into sizeable chips which are then evacuated from the bore hole by the air exhausted from the DTH Hammer. The technique provides fast drilling of accurately aligned, straight and clean holes in most ground conditions.
At sollroc, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our sales team takes a proactive approach in meeting customers’ needs. We take the time to get to know you and learn about your operations so we can better assist you. We strive to meet customers’ needs by supplying the tools and equipment you need when you need them, providing product support, and following through with excellent customer service every step of the way.
Contact Person: Ms. Ling Bo