|Application:||Quarrying, Construction, Civil Engineering, Mining,||Usage:||Mining, Water Well Drilling, Geothermal Drilling|
|Product Name:||M60 DTH Bit||Rock Formation:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Shank:||DHD,Cop,QL,Mission,SD||Advantage:||Hign Abrasion Resistance|
|Color:||Black Or As Request||Size:||6''|
|Bit Diameter:||152mm||Rock Hardness:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Machine Type:||Drilling Tool,Drilling Equipment,Downhole Tools,Mining Machine Parts||Use:||Well Drilling,Ore Mining,Coal Mining,Coal/Ore Mining,quarry|
M60 DTH Drill Bits,
Alloy Steel DTH Drill Bits,
152mm down the hole drilling tools
Black M60 DTH 6 inch Drill Bit With Alloy Steel Material For Drilling Blasting
DTH drilling tool is a kind of drilling system which uses compressed air as motivation, makes drilling impact motivation parts down the hole, to control the piston reciprocating motion by the distribution device in the hammer, and then impacts the DTH bit in the front of the hammer to transit the impacting power to the bit. The DTH bit in the front of the hammer breaks the rock to drill hole.
1. Long life of bit: alloy steel material has a long service life, which is higher than similar products;
2. High drilling efficiency: the drill teeth are wear-resistant, so that the drill bit can always be sharp, thus greatly improving the entering speed of the teeth;
3. Steady drilling speed: the drill bit breaks the rock by scraping and cutting;
4. Good spacing effect: the new diamond head has strong abrasion resistance and good spacing performance, which enables the cutting teeth to be utilized efficiently;
5. Wide application range: it has been proved by practice that this drill bit is suitable for drilling in soft and medium hard formations, such as carbonate rock, limestone, cretaceous rock, clay rock, siltstone and sandstone (below grade 9 of drillability,). Compared with general drills, especially in rock formations of grade 6-8, the effect is especially remarkable.
M60 DTH Drill Bit overview
Face shape Features
1. Capable of drilling straighter holes in medium to hard rock which is broken or less consolidated
2. Offers high penetration rate in the above stated rock conditions
3. Has excellent air flushing characteristics
4. Predominant face style for majority of drilling conditions
1. Have a superior performance in hard, abrasive and broken rock conditions
2. They however have a slower penetration rate in comparison to a concave face bit
1. This face has been designed to offer high penetration rate in soft rock such as shale, limestone etc
2. They are recognized for having excellent capability for drilling into moderately consolidated rock conditions
At present, DTH drilling tool is widely used in underground mining, quarries, hydraulic and Hydro-Power Engineering, water well drilling, Mineral exploration, anchoring hole drilling, geothermal engineering, Subway excavation, another civil engineering.
DTH is one of the most efficient ways of drilling rock, using a rapid hammer action to break the rock into sizeable chips which are then evacuated from the bore hole by the air exhausted from the DTH Hammer. The technique provides fast drilling of accurately aligned, straight and clean holes in most ground conditions.
At sollroc, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our sales team takes a proactive approach in meeting customers’ needs. We take the time to get to know you and learn about your operations so we can better assist you. We strive to meet customers’ needs by supplying the tools and equipment you need when you need them, providing product support, and following through with excellent customer service every step of the way.
Contact Person: Serena Gong