|Application:||Quarrying, Construction, Civil Engineering, Mining,||Usage:||Mining, Water Well Drilling, Geothermal Drilling|
|Product Name:||DHD360 DTH Bit||Rock Formation:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Shank:||DHD||Advantage:||Hign Abrasion Resistance|
|Color:||Black Or As Request||Size:||6''|
|Bit Diameter:||152-203mm||Rock Hardness:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Machine Type:||Drilling Tool,Drilling Equipment,Downhole Tools,Mining Machine Parts||Use:||Well Drilling,Ore Mining,Coal Mining,Coal/Ore Mining,quarry|
DHD360 Rock Drill Bit,
Tungsten Carbide Buttons Rock Drill Bit,
6'' DTH Drill Bits
DHD360 Mining Rock Drill Dit With Tungsten Carbide Buttons For Mining
It has the advantage of high flatness, smooth hole wall, high rigid of drill rod and hammer, independent of high axial thrust, no limit of drilling depth, low cost of devices and easiness to maintain. At the drilling hole of dia.105mm-dia.254mm, a plenty of the DTH drilling tools are used.
1. Manufactured with the highest quality carbide for stable & consistent quality.
2. Processing with latest manufacturing technology heat treatment to produce ultimate in quality.
3. Strict quality checking accompany the overall production process to ensure every batch of product meet customers' standard before being put on the market.
4. We also offer experienced advice to help you produce the best possible product at the lowest possible cost.
DHD360 DTH Drill Bit overview
|mm||inch||Gauge Buttons||Front Buttons|
Face shape Features
1. Capable of drilling straighter holes in medium to hard rock which is broken or less consolidated
2. Offers high penetration rate in the above stated rock conditions
3. Has excellent air flushing characteristics
4. Predominant face style for majority of drilling conditions
1. Have a superior performance in hard, abrasive and broken rock conditions
2. They however have a slower penetration rate in comparison to a concave face bit
1. This face has been designed to offer high penetration rate in soft rock such as shale, limestone etc
2. They are recognized for having excellent capability for drilling into moderately consolidated rock conditions
At present, DTH drilling tool is widely used in underground mining, quarries, hydraulic and Hydro-Power Engineering, water well drilling, Mineral exploration, anchoring hole drilling, geothermal engineering, Subway excavation, another civil engineering.
DTH is one of the most efficient ways of drilling rock, using a rapid hammer action to break the rock into sizeable chips which are then evacuated from the bore hole by the air exhausted from the DTH Hammer. The technique provides fast drilling of accurately aligned, straight and clean holes in most ground conditions.
Contact Person: Ms. Ling Bo