|Application:||Quarrying, Construction, Civil Engineering, Mining,||Usage:||Mining, Water Well Drilling, Geothermal Drilling|
|Product Name:||DHD360 DTH Bit||Rock Formation:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Shank:||DHD,Cop,QL,Mission,SD||Advantage:||Hign Abrasion Resistance|
|Color:||Black Or As Request||Size:||152mm-203mm|
|Rock Hardness:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc||Machine Type:||Drilling Tool,Drilling Equipment,Downhole Tools,Mining Machine Parts|
|Use:||Well Drilling,Ore Mining,Coal Mining,Coal/Ore Mining,quarry|
Diameter 203mm DTH Drill Bits,
Diameter 178mm DTH Drill Bits,
DHD360 Shank Rock Drilling Bits
DHD360 Shank Diameter 152mm-203mm DTH Drill Rock Bit for Mining/Engineering
Down-the-Hole drilling is one of the fastest, most dominant methods of geotechnical drilling. DTH drilling has many applications, including water well, oil and gas, blast hole and foundation drilling. This is an energy efficient form of wide-hole drilling (in the hole range of 100-254 mm) that can be performed in both a downward and an upward direction.
DHD360 DTH drill bit specification:
1.The DTH system is easily adaptable to most directional drills in a short period of time.
2.Lower operating costs, as the same drill will be used for drilling through dirt and rock.
3.The use of air makes this method very cost-effective as air does not have to be sourced, transported or treated.
4.Less amount of drilling fluid and additives are required.
Face shape Features
1. Capable of drilling straighter holes in medium to hard rock which is broken or less consolidated
2. Offers high penetration rate in the above stated rock conditions
3. Has excellent air flushing characteristics
4. Predominant face style for majority of drilling conditions
1. Have a superior performance in hard, abrasive and broken rock conditions
2. They however have a slower penetration rate in comparison to a concave face bit
1. This face has been designed to offer high penetration rate in soft rock such as shale, limestone etc
2. They are recognized for having excellent capability for drilling into moderately consolidated rock conditions
At present, DTH drilling tool is widely used in underground mining, quarries, hydraulic and Hydro-Power Engineering, water well drilling, Mineral exploration, anchoring hole drilling, geothermal engineering, Subway excavation, another civil engineering.
DTH is one of the most efficient ways of drilling rock, using a rapid hammer action to break the rock into sizeable chips which are then evacuated from the bore hole by the air exhausted from the DTH Hammer. The technique provides fast drilling of accurately aligned, straight and clean holes in most ground conditions.
At sollroc, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our sales team takes a proactive approach in meeting customers’ needs. We take the time to get to know you and learn about your operations so we can better assist you. We strive to meet customers’ needs by supplying the tools and equipment you need when you need them, providing product support, and following through with excellent customer service every step of the way.
Contact Person: Serena Gong