|Application:||Quarrying, Construction, Civil Engineering, Mining,||Usage:||Mining, Water Well Drilling, Geothermal Drilling|
|Product Name:||M60 DTH Bit||Rock Formation:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Shank:||DHD,Cop,QL,Mission,SD||Advantage:||Hign Abrasion Resistance|
|Color:||Black Or As Request||Size:||152mm 165mm 178mm 191mm|
|Rock Hardness:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc||Machine Type:||Drilling Tool,Drilling Equipment,Downhole Tools,Mining Machine Parts|
|Use:||Well Drilling,Ore Mining,Coal Mining,Coal/Ore Mining,quarry|
Carbide Black DTH Hammer Bits,
M60 DTH Hammer Bits,
Carbide Black DTH Drill Bits
6'' M60 Carbide Black Down The Hole DTH Hammer Bits for Drilling
The DTH system is easy and quick to adapt to a directional drill and is considered one of the best and most effective methods to drill high-quality holes that are stable and straight. It can be done on both hard and soft rock and is extensively used in the construction, oil and gas, and water well industries.
M60 DTH drill bit specification:
1.Button bit is well known for its high wear resistance on medium-hard to hard abrasive rock formations (between 200 Mpa to 260 Mpa compressive strength).
2.Featuring spherical tungsten carbide inserts that is known to have strong configuration against carbide fracture.
3.Recommended for eliminating hole deviation
4.Widely used drifting and tunneling
5.Bit face design is ideal for medium-hard to hard abrasive rock
Face shape Features
1. Capable of drilling straighter holes in medium to hard rock which is broken or less consolidated
2. Offers high penetration rate in the above stated rock conditions
3. Has excellent air flushing characteristics
4. Predominant face style for majority of drilling conditions
1. Have a superior performance in hard, abrasive and broken rock conditions
2. They however have a slower penetration rate in comparison to a concave face bit
1. This face has been designed to offer high penetration rate in soft rock such as shale, limestone etc
2. They are recognized for having excellent capability for drilling into moderately consolidated rock conditions
At present, DTH drilling tool is widely used in underground mining, quarries, hydraulic and Hydro-Power Engineering, water well drilling, Mineral exploration, anchoring hole drilling, geothermal engineering, Subway excavation, another civil engineering.
DTH is one of the most efficient ways of drilling rock, using a rapid hammer action to break the rock into sizeable chips which are then evacuated from the bore hole by the air exhausted from the DTH Hammer. The technique provides fast drilling of accurately aligned, straight and clean holes in most ground conditions.
At sollroc, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our sales team takes a proactive approach in meeting customers’ needs. We take the time to get to know you and learn about your operations so we can better assist you. We strive to meet customers’ needs by supplying the tools and equipment you need when you need them, providing product support, and following through with excellent customer service every step of the way.
Contact Person: Serena Gong