|Application:||Quarrying, Construction, Civil Engineering, Mining,||Usage:||Mining, Water Well Drilling, Geothermal Drilling|
|Product Name:||M60 DTH Bit||Rock Formation:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Shank:||DHD,Cop,QL,Mission,SD||Advantage:||Hign Abrasion Resistance|
|Color:||Black Or As Request||Size:||152mm 165mm 178mm 191mm|
|Rock Hardness:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc||Machine Type:||Drilling Tool,Drilling Equipment,Downhole Tools,Mining Machine Parts|
|Use:||Well Drilling,Ore Mining,Coal Mining,Coal/Ore Mining,quarry|
High Grade Steel DTH Hammer Bits,
7 1/2in DTH Hammer Bits,
M60 Coal Mining DTH Drill Bits
7 1/2'' 190mm Shank M60 High Grade Steel DTH Hammer Bits for Coal Mining
A down-the-hole drill, usually called DTH is mainly a pneumatic powered rock or ground drill, in which the percussive hammer is located directly behind the drill bit, so the percussion mechanism follows the bit down into the drill hole. The drill pipes transmit the necessary feed force and rotation to the DTH hammer and bit, as well as compressed air for the DTH hammer. Air flushes cuttings up from the bottom of the hole. Drill pipes are added to the top of the drill string as the hole gets deeper. The piston directly strikes the impact surface of the bit, while the hammer casing gives guidance to the drill bit. The fast hammer impact breaks hard rock into small particles, which are blown up by the air exhaust from the DTH hammer.
M60 DTH drill bit specification:
1. High grade tungsten carbide inserts
2. Bit bodies manufactured from high grade steel and processed using state-of-the-art CNC machinery and heat treatment
Face shape Features
1. Capable of drilling straighter holes in medium to hard rock which is broken or less consolidated
2. Offers high penetration rate in the above stated rock conditions
3. Has excellent air flushing characteristics
4. Predominant face style for majority of drilling conditions
1. Have a superior performance in hard, abrasive and broken rock conditions
2. They however have a slower penetration rate in comparison to a concave face bit
1. This face has been designed to offer high penetration rate in soft rock such as shale, limestone etc
2. They are recognized for having excellent capability for drilling into moderately consolidated rock conditions
At present, DTH drilling tool is widely used in underground mining, quarries, hydraulic and Hydro-Power Engineering, water well drilling, Mineral exploration, anchoring hole drilling, geothermal engineering, Subway excavation, another civil engineering.
DTH is one of the most efficient ways of drilling rock, using a rapid hammer action to break the rock into sizeable chips which are then evacuated from the bore hole by the air exhausted from the DTH Hammer. The technique provides fast drilling of accurately aligned, straight and clean holes in most ground conditions.
At sollroc, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our sales team takes a proactive approach in meeting customers’ needs. We take the time to get to know you and learn about your operations so we can better assist you. We strive to meet customers’ needs by supplying the tools and equipment you need when you need them, providing product support, and following through with excellent customer service every step of the way.
Contact Person: Serena Gong