|Application:||Quarrying, Construction||Usage:||Geothermal Drilling|
|Product Name:||Dth Hammer||Rock Formation:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Advantage:||Best Quality||Color:||Black Or As Request|
|Rock Hardness:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc||Use:||Well Drilling,Ore Mining,Coal Mining,Coal/Ore Mining,quarry|
12in DTH Drilling Hammer,
Cop Bit Shank DTH Drilling Hammer,
0.7Mpa Down The Hole Hammer
DTH Hammer from 1''-12'' Compatible with Bit Shank (Cop, DHD, Ql, Mission, SD) for Drilling
DTH hammer is a percussion system driving a piston inside hammer body with up and donw motion by compressed air and transmitting an intensive percussion energy to the bit to enable the drilling by crushing the rock. Drilling method by DTH hammer exerts high drilling performance especially for drilling hard rock and contributes for shortening work schedule. Hence, this method is widely utilized for foundation work, landslide prevention work, quarrying services, marine civil work, etc.
1. Capable of drilling in almost all ground conditions.
2. Constant energy directly behind bit provides speed with less power loss and greater hole accuracy.
3. Turbine and MWD tool Reliability
4. Directional drilling performance
5. Downhole tool vibration monitoring.
DTH Hammer specification:
Contact Person: Serena Gong