|Application:||Quarrying, Construction||Usage:||Geothermal Drilling|
|Product Name:||Dth Hammer||Rock Formation:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc|
|Advantage:||Best Quality||Color:||Black Or As Request|
|Rock Hardness:||Granite, Limestone, Quartz, Etc||Use:||Well Drilling,Ore Mining,Coal Mining,Coal/Ore Mining,quarry|
DHD360 DTH Drill Hammer,
Quarrying DTH Drill Hammer,
Black Steel Down The Hole Hammer
DHD360 DTH Drill Hammer with Specical Steel and Black for Quarrying Services
Down-the-hole drilling (DTH) essentially involves a drilling hammer at the bottom of a drill string. It relies on three elements for drilling holes: bit loading (weight), rotation and air. These active elements combine to be efficient at crushing rock.
1. Mainly use pressurized air for slag flushing, and sometimes air foam for special application.
2. Highly efficient in hard rock drilling (compared to the rotary drilling).
3. DTH drilling straightness is best in these three methods(rotary drilling, dth drilling and tophammer drilling)
4. Safer drilling in sensitive formations.
5. cost-efficient and environmentally friendly drilling.
DTH Hammer specification:
Contact Person: Serena Gong